- About Snowy 2.0
- Final Investment Decision Information
- Why we need Snowy 2.0
- MJA Energy Market Report
- Planning and Environmental Approvals
- Exploratory Works
- Roads and Safety
- Business and Employment
- More information and enquiries
- Frequently asked questions
- 2017 Snowy 2.0 Feasibility Study
Major projects require Regulatory Authority approval for each stage of the investigation, pre-construction works, and construction works which detail compliance information.
Management plans are used to describe the way in which components of the project including initiation, execution, controls, monitoring, and reporting will be performed.
Snowy 2.0 Exploratory Works Stage 1 Management Plans