- Well designed assets
- Environmental Systems & Processes
- Skilled People
- Land & Stakeholder Management
- Environment Reports
- Environment Protection Licences
Snowy Hydro complied with its obligation to target the Required Annual Release from the Snowy-Tumut Development to the Murrumbidgee River catchment during the 2015–16 water year.
The total accounted release volume was 1144 GL. This was made up of:
- 1014 GL being the 2015–16 Required Annual Release calculated under the Snowy Water Licence; plus
- 130 GL of pre-release of the 2015–16 Required Annual Release; plus
- 0 GL of Discretionary Above Target Water release (water not required for RAR releases that Snowy Hydro is able to release at its discretion).
This total release volume includes 23GL of montane environmental flow releases provided to the Murrumbidgee and Goodradigbee Rivers which did not flow through Scheme power stations.