Social media accounts for Snowy Hydro Limited are moderated by Snowy Hydro. These include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Snowy Hydro uses social media to engage with, inform and listen to the community and our audience, but we want to do so in a meaningful and respectful way. So if you engage with any of our social media accounts, we need you to abide by some ‘house rules’ (below). If your content doesn’t comply with our house rules or we otherwise think your content is in appropriate, we may remove your content and/or block you (with or without a warning).
Snowy Hydro’s social media channels are open public forums and while we will do our best to ensure content is inline with our house rules, Snowy Hydro does not endorse, and is not accountable for, any views expressed by third parties or user content on our social media accounts.
Snowy Hydro’s social media accounts are managed Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Any messages to our account will be responded to as soon as practically possible.
When you use social media platforms you are using an external site. Each site has its own rules and we expect you to read and abide by those.
Promotions and competitions on our pages are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Being ‘liked’, ‘followed’ or having content shared by any of the the Snowy Hydro accounts does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Where we provide links to information external to Snowy Hydro on our social media accounts it is done as a convenience to the public and we do not take responsibility for the content or reliability of external links.
The ‘House Rules’
When posting content to any of our social media pages:
• Do not post content which includes any private or personal information about yourself or other people.
• Do not post content that is offensive, abusive, offensive, defamatory, slanderous or threatening to Snowy Hydro (and its people) or any other business or place.
• Do not make comments that are party political, we are not a forum for people or parties to campaign.
• Only post content or comments that are relevant to the forum, page or discussion topic.
• Do not post content considered to be factually incorrect or deliberate misinformation.
• Do not post (as an individual or a company) content that is commercial in nature, this includes promotional, sales, marketing or campaign materials.
• Campaigns, cause marketing or fundraising posts which are not relevant to Snowy Hydro may be removed.
• Do not post content that represents the views of an organisation you’re not authorised to represent and don’t impersonate or falsely represent any other person.
• Make sure you have permission or the copyright to post content including `images, videos, links or any other resources.