- About Snowy 2.0
- Final Investment Decision Information
- Why we need Snowy 2.0
- MJA Energy Market Report
- Planning and Environmental Approvals
- Exploratory Works
- Roads and Safety
- Business and Employment
- More information and enquiries
- Frequently asked questions
- 2017 Snowy 2.0 Feasibility Study
MJA energy market report
During the Feasibility Study and in the lead up to FID, Marsden Jacobs Associates (MJA) undertook independent market modelling to look through the cycles of the NEM.
To understand upcoming trends and the future NEM that Snowy 2.0 will operate in, they modelled out to 2047.
The MJA modelling confirms that the energy market products provided by Snowy Hydro today (such as energy storage, capacity products etc) and Snowy 2.0 will be in even higher demand in the future.